Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Confused about sexuality ...?

I mean at first I considered myself as bisexual ( about a year and a half ago ) when I came to except myself but now I'm kinda doubting who I am. Don't get me wrong, I still find myself attracted to girls ( I'm a girl ) and honestly living life with guys only would seriously suck! (shudder ) no offence to the guys out there. So now a days I'm back to that confused stage, I'm starting to think am I either a lesbian or pansexual or fluid? Or just plain labeless ( which sounds good i geuss ). You see I wouldn't mind dating a guy or girl but when it comes to thinking of guys sexualy I just get grossed out ( this is some days ) and then other days I just kinda think love is wonderful and I really don't give a **** weather your a guy or girl or a transvestite or what not. Today I kinda took a quiz for fun ( quizzes get you no where really ) but it told me flat out i was either pan-curious or label free. Sorry if my story's kinda confusing aha :P but yeah thanks for your opinion. I mean I know I have to figure this out myself but meeh it get's hard at times and I just want an outsiders view. Thaaanks :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment