Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What i want to know is if jyp,or SM entertainment would accept me even though i am of a different nationality?

I want you to know exactly how i look so then you can give me the best possible advice and answers.My nationality is caucasion and jamaican.My skin complexion is amazingly light.I have small eyes,but i wear contacts so they look bigger than normal right now.My lips are big (not ugly,dumb big lips,but cute ones).Oh yeah,my age is 14,(i heard that was a good age to audition).I am 5'8 in a half tall.That's about it.Please don't hold anything back.I may be young,but i never cover my ears to the truth or any advice.Sorry if i wrote too much,but just tell me your thoughts on my question.And another thing about me is that i don't even care for the money or being famous.I just want to sing and be heard.That's my main goal in life:to sing in Asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment