Saturday, July 16, 2011

Can White people audition and possibly make it into SM Entertainment?

I'm a 13 year old white girl from the US. I think I'm a pretty good singer because I've made something called Circle the State, and I think I'm a very good dancer. When I was taking ballet, I was put in the newspaper. I've also heard a lot of times that SM is 80% looks and 20% talent. I've been told numerous times that I look almost exactly like SNSD's YoonA, and since I hit puberty,and started growing, I lost count of how many people have said how long my legs are. In fact, I went to the dentist last week ,and my dentist commented on how long my legs were. I think that I have a pretty good chance of making it, but I really don't know if they will take white people. I've heard form some people that they won't because they want Koreans to represent them. But, then, multiple SM idols aren't Korean. But, I don't know if you can only be asian to audition.I would also like it if anyone could give me tips or requirements on auditions. I would also appreciate info on YG and JYP's auditions.Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment