Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Chances of getting into the training program for Korean entertainment?

I'm a 16 year old girl. I play the flute, but I don't want to audition for singing, I want to audition for Mc/Acting. However, I never acted in my life, I do like to present and talk in big crowds. I'm Korean so I speak both Korean and English, I speak minimal French and Spanish, Spanish because of school and French because one of my aunt is French. I know YG and SM are hard so I do not plan to audition there. I was considering Bighit entertainment and JYP but if there is others please do tell. My chances of getting in are slim, but I believe that maybe I may be able to appeal to them. I'm very determined to work hard and train. No one believes that this is possible, and I believe that too, my whole life I believed this to be a stupid and reckless path but now that I am older I really have considered it in every possible aspect and I believe that I am ready to try, If I fail then atleast I failed knowing that I tried. Now that High School is almost ending for me I want to try and see if MCing/Acting is where I belong or if I really do have to find a different path and grow up. Please help me by listing different korean entertainment companies and what is required to audition and how to audition. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment