Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Honestly, should it be a 50-50 thing or not?

We started as friends until he brought up a business idea which he got from his boss that could not make good use of it. I saw the idea as a very good way of making money. We have been contributing financially, sacrificing time just to make it work. We have gotten to the stage where the real money to start the business with will have effect. He is gonna pay half and i am gonna pay half too. I was not bothered a bit until he started to feel like he is the boss. He even brought up a third party non financial, inactive member and i felt threatened after all this months (10 months precisely). I called up a meeting with him and told him that does he realize that this business is a joint business? He gave me a reply that initially he thought that its not the right time. His conclusion was that i should tell my cut. I want it to be a 50-50 thing. Is it the right share? Note that i said the main start up business will contributed equally.

No comments:

Post a Comment