Monday, July 11, 2011

Is it possible for an African-American to join a Korean Entertainment company?

I have searched this on yahoo answers over and over again, and there are always mixed answers. I DO want to become a Korean singer (if that's possible for me). And if I'm not able to, oh well. I have a decent singing voice, but I do need to work on my dancing. I practice for both, and I hope when I'm at least 16 or 17 (I'm 14 turning 15), I'm able to at least audition for it. I've also read that I can't join SM entertainment because they look at looks more than talent. JYP, I'm not even sure if that's for girls and boys or for just boys. The most common one that I've seen being told to join in YG Entertainment, because they look at talent more than looks. I want to join it when I'm older, but I don't know if they'll accept me or not. I've also been reading that there is a African-American trainee under YG Entertainment, but I don't know if it's true...Please help! And please no rude answers

No comments:

Post a Comment