Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Why isn't planning my wedding at all fun?

I'm in very early planning stages of my wedding. I dont know if you could even call it planning, because I havent gotten anything accomplished. The date is set for May 19th 2012, and I am extremely excited to be marrying the most wonderful man in the world. But I can't decide where to have the wedding, who all to invite, or anything else I should have figured out by now. Its to a point where I dont even want to plan it anymore. I keep looking at all the same websites, and consider all the same places, and I seriously plan for about 10 minutes before I get so frustrated and give up. My parents are suppose to be helping me with all the planning, which is important to me, but they are always so busy and they vacation a lot. I am so fed up with planning, yet I have NOTHING planned. Why do I feel like this and what can I do to enjoy this process?

No comments:

Post a Comment